Yes, you can control who can video call you.
Yes, you can choose to automatically answer all your calls with audio or with video.
No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling
• A wifi connection (both your phone and computer need to be connected to the same wifi network)
• A computer with Skype and either Google Chrome or Firefox installed
• An Android phone running Android v2.2 or higher
• The IP Webcam app (free from the Google Play store)
• The IP Camera Adapter software for your computer (also free)
An IP address will show up at the bottom of your phone screen. Go to this address in either Chrome or Firefox and select the "Use browser built-in viewer" option.
Your browser should now show the video feed from your phone. If it doesn't, go back and select another option.
Open IP Camera Adapter on your computer and replace " http:// your_webcam_ip : port " with the IP address and port showing on your phone, leave "/videofeed" in place. You should end up with something like " ".
If you set up a login and password enter these. Then click "Autodetect", then "Apply", then "OK".
When you start Skype it should automatically detect the video feed from your phone and recognise it as a webcam.
having a hard time here. I followed all the steps yet the skype wasn't able to detect the camera. Can someone help me with this?